Grey squiggle

Back to leads...

Gearstream

Software firm needs UI/UX design

We seek a single freelancer, or a small cross-disciplinary team that can assist us in taking a new Product we're building and help us complete the designs for our MVP launch this fall. Our MVP is only 40% designed and built. We need a UX/Product Designer to help us finish the remaining 60%. The work will will be long-term if we find the right UX freelancer.

Contact: Gear Stream at brad.murphy@gearstream.com or apply here