This is a part-time task for the time being, with the initial design of the web page completed. We would only ask you to come full time for the first two weeks and then 8 hours a week for the near future.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to turn designs and thoughts into reality with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX strategy and wireframes into code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work alongside the development team in designing the strategy and bridge the gap between technical implementation and graphical design.
• Develop functional and appealing web-based application based on usability
• Provide website maintenance and enhancements
• Use the languages listed below to write and design web pages
• Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
• Manipulate and create CSS consistent across all browsers and platforms
• Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Skills and Qualifications:
• Good understanding of request handling, partial page updates.
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, knowledge of Photoshop is a major plus.